Sunday, January 31, 2010

This is not a cooking blog

Welcome!

As a way of getting started in the world of blogging, let me tell you a little about myself.

I am choosing, for the time being, to remain somewhat anonymous with this shtick.

I will probably be using this blog primarily to share little snippets of the funny, ridiculous, frustrating and/or vomit-inducing situations I encounter.

I am a 20-something single woman, and will happily disclose some of my more interesting adventures in the world of dating, because everyone can appreciate a messed up romantic encounter, right?

I also believe that the grilled cheese sandwich is one of the world's most perfect, yet versatile foods. And I make a damn good one.






How do you like YOUR grilled cheese?

7 comments:

Shell said...

Mmm, grilled cheese! LOL

Good luck and have fun with your blog!

Stopping in from SITS.

Liz Mays said...

I agree with you! Grilled cheese sandwiches are the best...feel good comfort food! I order them as an adult when I go out to eat all the time but they must be made with cheddar. None of that American cheese for me!

Sarah said...

I love that your name is a sandwich.

Meet the Smiths said...

I saw your comment post on 3 under 3...and clicked on your picture.

I love grilled cheese. I love just regular grilled cheese..but with sharp cheddar.
Yummy!

Heather said...

I love the idea of anonymous blogs. Quite liberating. Sometimes wish I had one. Good luck with yours!

I love my grilled cheese with mustard. Yum.

Lisa said...

That picture is hilarious. And a little scary.

Hooray for Grilled Cheese! :)

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

Crunchy, Butterey, Meltie, Ewwiwe gooie chesseie with a twing of sweetness so buttering it with honey butter, oh man,.. better than sex kinda sandwich!!

Oh baby!